- This event has passed.
6th Annual Golf Fore Autism Charity Golf Tournament
April 29 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us as a player, volunteer or sponsor and help B.I.A.N.C.A. create a brighter future for over 8,100 children with autism in San Diego County & their families.
100% of the proceeds to benefit B.I.A.N.C.A. Because B.I.A.N.C.A. is a volunteer-run organization with NO PAID STAFF, every penny raised goes directly to helping low-income families in our community access critical services and much-needed support.
• 18-holes of golf on private course
• FREE fitting by GolfTec from 10am to noon
• Gift Bags (valued at $300)
• Green fees
• Brand New Yamaha Carts with GPS (and an ice chest attached to keep your drinks cold)
• Complimentary Driving Range & Bucket of Balls
• Contests: Hole-In-One, Closest-to-the-Pin, and Longest Drive
• Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd AND Last Place
10:00AM Sponsor Check-in Begins
10:00AM Check-in Begins for Golfers
10:00AM Driving Range Open
12:00PM Tournament Shotgun Start
05:00PM Billy Fedak Happy Hour Social
06:00PM Dinner, Awards and Live Auction